Monday, November 28, 2011

Inspector LB

Just a disclaimer:  I found a few of the ideas in the following posts at a few wonderful blogs that I had saved on my old computer, which, let me eloquently say, "bit it" right after Halloween.  I'll be darned if I can find the sites again, so if these are your ideas, THANK YOU THANK YOU!  Let me know so I can give you credit!

Something LB loves to do is inspect.  She's always been an inspector, from the time she was very little.  As soon as she could grab things, she'd examine them closely and see what they could do!  So I thought this "Muffin Tin Surprise" idea would be right up her alley...with a little challenge involved too! 

Here's what I did:

Filled a muffin tin with various objects: rattle, play food, raisins, hairbow, block, paperclips, ribbon, pom-poms, yogurt melts, tissue paper, cork, feathers



Covered each tin with tape or covers from storage containers or cups



Let her get to work checking things out!


Because I used a mix of food items and little parts of things, I kept an eye on her the whole time and cleaned up everything right away.  I'd definitely recommend this if you have a little inspector too!




No comments: